6/29/2006

It's Been a While

Those of you who have been coming here for a while no doubt noticed the lack of posting the last 2 months. I have been changing my approach and thought it best to not confuse anybody with concepts that I am still working out. I have been teaching with these concepts with a lot of success, so I will start writing about them soon. For an idea of what I am working on, you can read this post of mine from a few weeks ago at the Trumpet Herald. This intense, sound based approach has opened up a whole new world to me, and I will try to get back to more regular posting about it soon. All I'll say for now is to listen closer. There is a lot more going on in your sound than you have probably experienced, and you should be aware of all the details.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I noticed...but I still kept checking.

11:31 PM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Jason said...

That's nice to hear. How's the playing going?

11:47 PM, July 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home