7/23/2010

Free Skype Lesson

As I mentioned in an earlier post I've started giving Skype (webcam) trumpet lessons.  After initial hesitation I actually really like how it works and find that it's very effective.  I know that most of you probably have your doubts about a webcam lesson, which is why I will give you a free 30 minute lesson with no obligation to continue.  I don't even care if you don't plan on continuing, just take a free lesson and see what you think.  You read more about me, listen to sound clips, read my articles and contact me at my main site jasonpellett.com.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Jon said...

Great idea about giving a free 30 minute trial lesson! How has the response been?

5:20 AM, September 18, 2010  
Blogger Jason said...

Not as much response as I would have guessed, but I'll keep the deal up.

12:49 AM, September 20, 2010  
Anonymous Tressa Sanders said...

Hi, I just discovered your site here and would like to try this out. How much would your lessons be should I like the Skype lesson? I would like to learn to play trumpet from someone with an extensive jazz background. I'll contact you at your main site.

1:24 PM, November 23, 2010  
Anonymous Improve your Upper Register said...

http://www.trumpetsizzle.com is where i offer a free lesson by phone or skype.

Phone actually works just as good and many seasoned players dont fool around with skype.

8:54 AM, February 28, 2011  
Blogger Musik Mosiah said...

Using skype as a tool to teach music lessons sound interesting. I guest I should give it a try.

9:42 PM, June 04, 2011  
Blogger You Know Who said...

I would like some info on your playing. I am collecting info on trumpet teachers like myself and plan to make a resource tab on my homepage:
http://www.trumpetsizzle.com

Please let me know,
thanks,
kurt

11:52 PM, March 23, 2012  
Blogger You Know Who said...

How to Increase your Trumpet High Range with Online Trumpet Lessons

12:13 AM, March 24, 2012  
Anonymous Suman said...

Nice post. skype is a tool to teach music lessons .it sounds interesting.I am searching this type article.Because I love Trumpet.Some days ago, I have read aboutTrumpet Lessons but this post is a better than that post.

5:41 AM, January 13, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home